To create an environment that is fun, challenging and positive. We will emphasize skill development, good sportsmanship, and teamwork so our players have an opportunity to flourish and develop to their full potential.
Spring training schedules for the Williamston Soccer Club u10 to u15 teams can be found here Spring Training Schedule or in the downloadable files.
Williamston Beginner Academy
The Williamston Beginner Academy spring training will start Tuesday April 25th. Training days will be on Tuesday and Thursday from 5:30pm to 6:30pm. Training will be held at the Williamston Township Community Park, located at 543 E. Grand River, Williamston, MI 48895.
Spring Training Dates: April 25, 27
May 2, 4, 9, 11, 16, 18, 23, 25
Please review the details in the welcome letter and bring the signed waiver to the first session.
Williamston Youth Soccer Camp
The Williamston Youth Soccer Camp is held each summer. Programs are offered for Kindergarten through 6th grade. This year’s camp will be June 24-28, 2017. Check back later for more information and registration.
The Williamston Soccer Club offers many youth soccer programs to accommodate players of all ages and abilities. We utilize a player placement system that will ensure your child is in the correct environment in order to maximize their experience. Teams for the current school year are formed in the summer preceding.
Information about these programs is below.
- Eastside Soccer League: This is a recreational league for children 2nd-8th grade. Teams are formed with kids at their grade level. Games are played in the fall and spring in the Lansing area. The fee is $80.00 which covers both Fall and Spring seasons. More info at www.eastsidesoccerleague.com.
- CASL (Capital Area Soccer League): This is a more competitive league for children approximately 9 years old and up. All games are played in the greater Lansing and Jackson area. The fee is $180.00 which covers both Fall and Spring seasons. More info at caslsoccer.org.
If you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Mid-Michigan area offers many youth soccer opportunities in addition to those offered by Williamston Soccer Club, they include:
- For-profit clubs such as Chill, CA Rush and non-profit clubs such as Cap City Athletic 1847. Players are selected from all over the Lansing area and are expected to give a year round commitment. They play in various leagues across the state against teams from metro Detroit, Kalamazoo, Grand Rapids, Saginaw and others. Most coaches, directors and administrators are paid. Please visit the individual club sites for more information and tryout dates.
- Indoor soccer leagues and training opportunities are available at Soccer Zone, Lansing Indoor Sports Arena, The Summit, The Legacy Center, Total Sports Complex. Please visit individual sites for more information.
- Referee opportunities please visit the Greater Lansing Area Soccer Referee Association (GLASRA) site.
- Soccer fans have lots of opportunities to watch great soccer in Mid-Michigan. Lansing United, the local NPSL soccer team play throughout the spring and summer at the East Lansing Soccer Complex. Michigan Chill SC, the local WPSL soccer team play throughout the spring and summer at Hope Soccer Complex. Lansing City Futsal, the local MLF futsal team play year round in the Lansing area. MSU Men’s Soccer and MSU Women’s Soccer both play during the fall at the DeMartin Soccer Stadium.